Here you can:
- Connect the charger to an OCPP backoffice
- Disable RFID scanner
- Use standard RFID UID instead of swiping RFID tag
If you want Plug & Charge, please read the instructions below.
Otherwise, continue to Smart Charging.
1) "Authorisation Strategy" → OFF
2) Enter the backoffice's websocket URL. For a list of supported backoffices, see here.
3) Double check that the Chargepoint ID is correct. Volt Time's usual syntax is "VT_[serial number]"
With Plug & Charge, the driver will not need to swipe an RFID tag to start the transaction.
1) "RFID Enabled" → DISABLED
2) "Default ID Tag mode" → ENABLED.
3) For offline/local charger, leave "Default Id Tag" as "Default".
If the charger is connected to an OCPP backoffice, set the UID here.
Commenting is not enabled on this course.